I {HEART} COOKING!

I love cooking! Actually that would be an understatement! I'm infatuated with cooking! Since I love it so much I've decided to make a blog with all my favorite recipes. You'll probably mainly find desserts and treats on here....because my *husband has the biggest sweet tooth ever! I hope you ENJOY!




*husband: A word I use in referring to myself in secrecy. You'll notice I use it a lot!

Thursday, May 14, 2009

Chicken Stuffing Casserole

This is another one of my mom's recipes. What can I say...she is a great cook! This dish has become one of my families favorites! I guess we are suckers for homestyle cookin'!

INGREDIENTS:
8 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
8 slices of cheese (my mom uses swiss, I use whatever is in the fridge)
1 can cream of chicken soup, family size
Onion salt or Celery salt
3/4 cup butter
3 cups dry stove top stuffing

Place chicken in 9 x 13 pan then sprinkle with onion salt. Place one slice of cheese on top of each chicken breast. Spread undiluted soup over cheese. Melt butter and mix with stuffing. Put stuffing on top of soup. Cover with tin foil and bake 90 minutes at 325 degrees.

This is such an easy recipe! From start to finish is like a total of 5 minutes! I usually let my chicken thaw out before I cook it. Just stick them in the fridge before you head to work. If you put frozen chicken in add about 30 extra minutes to cook time.


No comments:

Post a Comment