I {HEART} COOKING!

I love cooking! Actually that would be an understatement! I'm infatuated with cooking! Since I love it so much I've decided to make a blog with all my favorite recipes. You'll probably mainly find desserts and treats on here....because my *husband has the biggest sweet tooth ever! I hope you ENJOY!




*husband: A word I use in referring to myself in secrecy. You'll notice I use it a lot!

Thursday, May 14, 2009

Crock Pot Spare Ribs

I love ribs. It's no secret! If I had to choose one meal for the rest of my life; I'd choose ribs! BUT only if I can have them slow cooked to perfection in the best BBQ sauce ever! We use this recipe for chicken too! It really is the best! Trust me!
INGREDIENTS:
1 cup catsup
1 cups water
1 onion, sliced
1/4 cup Worcestershire sauce
2 tsp celery salt
1 tsp garlic powder
1/2 cup brown sugar
Mix all ingredients together in separate bowl. Pour mixture over ribs. Cook in crock pot 8-10 hours on low. Have alone or serve over rice. We had this same sauce over chicken legs just last night. For that we put our chicken in a 9 x 13 pan and poured the sauce over them, covered with tinfoil and cooked for about 1 and a half hours at 350. So yummy!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment