I {HEART} COOKING!

I love cooking! Actually that would be an understatement! I'm infatuated with cooking! Since I love it so much I've decided to make a blog with all my favorite recipes. You'll probably mainly find desserts and treats on here....because my *husband has the biggest sweet tooth ever! I hope you ENJOY!




*husband: A word I use in referring to myself in secrecy. You'll notice I use it a lot!

Thursday, May 14, 2009

Sarah's Strawberry Crepes

My friend Sarah posted on her blog the best crepe recipe ever! I had no idea crepes would be so easy to make! This is definitely one you're going to want to try and to keep in your recipe file!

INGREDIENTS:

2 cups milk
4 eggs
1 Tbs. veg. oil
1 1/2 cup flour
3 Tbs. sugar
1/4 tsp. salt

Combine all ingredients together. Pour 1/4 cup batter in to a 8 inch greased skillet. Lift and tilt so batter is spread evenly across bottom of pan. Cook until top appears dry, flip it, and cook 15 seconds longer.
FILLING:
8 oz. cream cheese
1 1/4 cup powdered sugar
1/2 tsp. vanilla
strawberries
whip cream
Cream together cream cheese, powdered sugar and vanilla. Slice your strawberries and you can leave them separate or you can mix them in your cream cheese mixture. Spread about 2 tablespoons of mixture in the middle of a crepe add some strawberries and whip cream. Roll them up and enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment