I {HEART} COOKING!

I love cooking! Actually that would be an understatement! I'm infatuated with cooking! Since I love it so much I've decided to make a blog with all my favorite recipes. You'll probably mainly find desserts and treats on here....because my *husband has the biggest sweet tooth ever! I hope you ENJOY!




*husband: A word I use in referring to myself in secrecy. You'll notice I use it a lot!

Thursday, May 14, 2009

Eggless Chocolate Peanut Butter Cookies

I was having a major pregnant lady craving for something sweet (NO! I am not pregnant, that is just how intense this craving was!). And unfortunately I didn't have eggs. Not really wanting to go to the store I decided on making a batch of eggless cookies. They turned out great! My hubby, I swear, ate 3/4 a batch to himself! These will definitely be a crowd pleaser!


INGREDIENTS:

2 cups flour
1 tsp. baking soda
1 tsp. baking powder
1/4 tsp. salt
3/4 cup butter
1 cup + 2 Tbs. brown sugar
1 tsp. vanilla
1/4 cup cocoa powder
2/3 cup peanut butter
1/2 cup milk


Cream butter and sugar. Min in vanilla, cocoa powder and peanut butter. Gradually mix in flour, soda and powder, and salt. Let it mix until moistened and smooth. Then add your milk. These are the moistest cookies you'll ever consume! Even after a couple of days, they are still so soft! You can cook as is or you can add some chips. I added milk and carmel swirl chips, but peanut butter, milk, even white chocolate chips would be delicious! Bake at 375 for 11 - 13 minutes! Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment