I {HEART} COOKING!

I love cooking! Actually that would be an understatement! I'm infatuated with cooking! Since I love it so much I've decided to make a blog with all my favorite recipes. You'll probably mainly find desserts and treats on here....because my *husband has the biggest sweet tooth ever! I hope you ENJOY!




*husband: A word I use in referring to myself in secrecy. You'll notice I use it a lot!

Friday, April 10, 2009

Chicken Quesadillas

This is the meal you are going to want to keep in your recipe file. It is super fast, yummy and cheap! I make this on nights when we don't have very much time to sit down to a big dinner.

INGREDIENTS:

1 Can (10 3/4 oz.) Cream of Chicken
1 Tsp. Chili Powder
1/2 Cup Shredded Cheddar Cheese
This is the part I LOVE you use canned chicken!
2 *Cans Premium Chunk Chicken Breast in Water
6-8 Flour Tortillas

Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.

Mix soup chili powder, cheese and chicken together. And guess what else! YOU can add whatever else your heart desires! Now that you have the basic mixture together fill free to add anything from olives, to corn to beans! The possibilites are endless!

Spread about 1/4 cup of mixture on one half of each tortilla. Fold tortilla over so you have a half a circle. Place on 2 baking sheets. Moisten the edges of your tortillas with water....this will keep the edges from getting burnt and crispy.

Bake for 10 minutes. Have plain or top with lettuce, tomatoes, sour cream, salsa...again ANYTHING you want! How easy is this?! Enjoy!

*Of course if you don't want to use canned chicken you can boil chicken and shred it after it is cooked.

No comments:

Post a Comment