I {HEART} COOKING!

I love cooking! Actually that would be an understatement! I'm infatuated with cooking! Since I love it so much I've decided to make a blog with all my favorite recipes. You'll probably mainly find desserts and treats on here....because my *husband has the biggest sweet tooth ever! I hope you ENJOY!




*husband: A word I use in referring to myself in secrecy. You'll notice I use it a lot!

Friday, April 10, 2009

Chicken Enchiladas

This is one of our families favorite meals! It it really easy and it makes 2 full cake pans...sometimes more. So that means you can stick a pan in the freezer to eat another night! Who doesn't love that?!

INGREDIENTS:

4 Chicken Breasts
8 oz Sour Cream
2 Cans Cream of Chicken
2 Soup Cans Milk
1 Can Diced Green Chilies
Diced Green Onions

We like it hot so we also add
1 Can Chopped Jalapenos
12 Flour Tortillas
Shredded Cheddar Cheese


Boil your chicken until completely cooked. I then put my chicken in a big mixing bowl and let it cool down for a little bit, Then I start to shred it after it's cool enough that it doesn't give me 2nd degree burns on my hands! Once all the chicken is shredded add sour cream, 1 can cream of chicken, 1 can full milk, chilies, onions, cheese and jalapenos. Place mixture in tortilla and roll up and place in a GREASED 9x13 cake pan. In a seperate bowl combine last can cream of chicken and milk, you can add more milk to make it spread further. Pour this over your rolled up enchiladas. Top with cheese. Bake covered at 350 degrees for 30 minutes. Eat it like it is or top with chopped lettuce, tomatoes, sour cream, salsa, guacamole...ANYTHING you might like. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment