I {HEART} COOKING!

I love cooking! Actually that would be an understatement! I'm infatuated with cooking! Since I love it so much I've decided to make a blog with all my favorite recipes. You'll probably mainly find desserts and treats on here....because my *husband has the biggest sweet tooth ever! I hope you ENJOY!




*husband: A word I use in referring to myself in secrecy. You'll notice I use it a lot!

Thursday, April 9, 2009

Brownie Bottoms

Ok...I love Chili's Molten Lava Cake. Even typing it makes my mouth water! But what I don't love so much is the price and loading up the diaper bag and the family to drive 40 minutes to the nearest restaurant. So I made a recipe which in my eyes tastes VERY similar! In fact my husband compared the two before I could even mention it! The best part is...you just throw ingredients in your crock pot and let it cook while you go about your day and waaa-laaa....a very impressive dessert! Serves 6

SAUCE:
1/2 cup brown sugar
3/4 cup water
2 Tbs cocoa powder

BROWNIE BOTTOM:
2 1/2 cups packaged brownie mix
1 package (2 3/4 oz) instant chocolate pudding mix
1/2 cup milk chocolate chips
2 eggs, beaten
3 Tbs butter or margarine, melted

Lightly grease the inside of your crock pot with butter or nonstick cooking spray.

In a small saucepan, combine brown sugar, water and cocoa powder; bring to a boil.

Combine brownie mix, pudding mix, chocolate chips, eggs and butter in bowl. Spread
batter into crock pot; then pour boiling sugar mixture over batter.

Cover and cook on HIGH for 1 hour and 10-15 minutes.

Top with homemade whip cream or ice cream! ENJOY!

No comments:

Post a Comment