I {HEART} COOKING!

I love cooking! Actually that would be an understatement! I'm infatuated with cooking! Since I love it so much I've decided to make a blog with all my favorite recipes. You'll probably mainly find desserts and treats on here....because my *husband has the biggest sweet tooth ever! I hope you ENJOY!




*husband: A word I use in referring to myself in secrecy. You'll notice I use it a lot!

Friday, July 10, 2009

Side Dish

This isn't a full dinner recipe, just a side dish. I figured most everyone knows how to throw a roast in a crock pot, but I didn't know if every one knew how to make those boring orange sticks taste delicious!
All you gotta do is bring some water to boil and then add as many carrots as you'd like. I end up adding the whole bag, because we end up eating them all! Let them cook until you can just barely stick your fork in them. You do not want them mushy, or maybe you do, I don't know. But once they have reached your desired level of mushiness, drain them and put them back in your pan. Add 1 tablespoon butter and about 1 tablespoon brown sugar...okay, okay, who am I kidding I usually add close to 3 tablespoons! Stir until the brown sugar and butter are melted, serve and ENJOY!

2 comments:

  1. Morgan!!! Oh my gosh! I am in love with your blog!! seriously!! You are so crafty!! and you are super sweet!!! thanks for likeing my pics!! I need your address! I have a bridal invite for you, and have no idea where to take it!!! email me your address Kaylasue3@hotmail.com! Its next saturday!! Hope you can make it SO I can see BRI! SHe is so big!!! Let me know! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I noticed you commented on BBL's blog for the photo giveaway, even though you didn't win since you commented I will give you a discount :) If you're interested email me ashley.shippen@gmail.com

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete